At Post Alarm, we want to do more than simply keep you safe. We want you to feel comfortable and confident with your customized system . It’s important to us you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing how your security system works.
If you are having trouble understanding how to use your alarm’s control technology or simply want to get more familiar with Post Alarm’s procedures for protecting your home or office, we invite you to check out the Frequently Asked Questions below. You can also get in touch by phone, email or by completing the form below.
Our support staff can also answer questions like:
- What happens to my Post Alarm system during a power outage?
- What are my options for paying my bill?
- Can I give a temporary password to a houseguest?
- How can I update my emergency contacts?
- I’m moving to a new home/office. Can I take Post Alarm with me?
Whatever the question regarding your safety, we are here to help!